Today in Tehnopolis a five-day workshop for the implementation of the Cluster Development and Rural Transformation Project (RCTP) was launched by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD).
The goal of the workshop is to introduce participants with key aspects of the project implementation, as follows:
– business model and way of working with IFAD,
– rules and principles of financial management,
– preparation of annual work plan, budget and procurement,
– establishing a monitoring and evaluation system,
– supervision, mid-term review and completion of the project,
– IFAD’s policy of transparency and anticorruption, and
– key guidelines for the establishment of clusters.